EMPLOYEE WELLNESS PROGRAMS
Educating and empowering your employees to stay healthy.
Healthier employees are happier employees. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, research shows that health affects an individual’s productivity at work. When you provide your employees access to wellness programs, you’re encouraging them to take control of their health and become better employees. That’s why the workplace is the perfect environment to provide a wellness program, where you can educate and empower employees to stay healthy.
Why should you start a Corporate Wellness Program?
- Encourage a healthy and happy workforce
- Help control preventable illness
- Contribute to your company culture
- Reduce Absenteeism
- Reduce Presenteeism
- Lower your health care cost growth
- Increase physical activity and aid in the reduction of obesity and smoking
- Improve early intervention and treatment of disease